DSW Commercial Real Estate, along with the entire state of Arizona, is beginning the process of re-opening business. Until now, we have each been working from home, minimizing our exposure and following all recommended protocols while still doing all we can to keep our tenants and owners operating as optimally as possible.
The following are some best practices for re-opening after COVID-19 from a recent article in Inside Tucson Business.
- Allow “at risk” employees to continue working from home as needed
- Ask employees to remain at home if a) symptoms are present or b) exposure to anyone with symptoms occurs
- Continue the increased cleaning/sanitizing services at our office
- Keep hand sanitizer at each employee station as well as tissue and bleach wipes
- Maintain 6-7 feet distance between workstations
- Stay well-informed of all updates on mitigation protocols
DSW Commercial has been following these guidelines and recommend others do the same. We encourage Tucson and all Arizona businesses to be prudent, conscientious and wise as we move forward together with greater knowledge and a sense of optimism and hope.