Phoenix Bioscience Center
Historical renovation of 90,000 sf with 163,000 sf addition, this project was an unprecedented coalition between education, science, and government.
- Selected through an extensive RFP process initiated by City of Phoenix
- Oversight of the renovation of three historic buildings constructed in 1911
- Joint initiative with University of Arizona, Arizona State University, and Northern Arizona University